Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Doll! "Arelie"...

I just listed this inspirational art doll in my Etsy Shop! She has been waiting to "become" for a long time. Now that summer is here, and I spend more time outside with the little ones, I have more time to hand sew while they play. I'm really pleased with how she turned out. I feel that she encompasses what I was hoping to capture, which is one of my canvas paintings "come to life" in a doll. She really is a 3 dimensional work of art. Hour upon hour has gone into the painting, staining, sanding, stitching, needle felting, and embellishing. She is most truly a work of love.

Please meet:
"Arelie"
~Meaning: Courage~
"The key to unlocking her dreams, was courage..."
(click image for details)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...