Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Feature... Beth Cole Handmade

One of the best parts of living a creative life, is meeting  other creative folks. It is such a blessing to be a part of an amazing online creative community. I have been thrilled recently to participate in a   "Building A Creatively Made Business" e-course with the MOST... MOST incredibly talented, generous, nurturing women. As part of our e-course, we shared knowledge, support, information, and resources in a community forum. I was blown away by the spirit of encouragement and desire of business success, not just for each one's own shop, but for each other. I have teamed up with many of the members to promote each other's work on our blogs. Please take a moment to visit each of these incredible creative entrepreneurs, and enjoy the endless eye candy!

This week's Friday Feature is Beth Cole of Beth Cole Handmade. Don't forget to click on the image and visit her art give-a-way!
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
"Hello Everyone!

I am a self-taught artist/learner/maker. I live with my photographer/metal artist husband in a very, very, very small town in the middle of Nebraska. After seven years as a web designer I pushed back from the computer and picked up a paintbrush, something I have always wanted to do. I am inspired by the textures of living rural -- rust, peeling paint, old and pretty things -- and the values this life has given me -- family and simple living."

Giveaway:
I would like to give away an 8" x 10" print of my original Ride On painting to anyone who would like to have this little bit of bicycle cheer. Please leave a comment on my blog post referencing the giveaway and I will select one winner at random.
(click on photo to visit the give-a-way!!!)

Thanks so much for visiting and please come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. It is SO fun to draw and paint! I just started to draw faces this year! :) and I hope I'll never stop.. I have to paint or draw or both, every day..

    Your bicycle is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the inside pics - in fact if we were not going away I would be tempted to pop over the hill into Lancashire to see Miss Bailey at the Gala
    face painting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...