Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Stella" available soon...

Sneak peek at "Stella"

Love working on these abstract and charcoal angels. This one ended up feeling like she was watching me through the stars, so "Stella" seemed a fitting name. And it just happened to be my paternal grandmother's name :)

While I like my angels to have a pretty quality, it's also important to me that they have some hint of their fierce side. I want that warrior to show through... the gritty shades of battle apparent, not overshadowing their beauty, but enhancing it. And of course, their light shining through it all...

Well, I'm off to buy some more charcoal. And I've got to get better photos of Stella in order to list her in our shop. Hopefully she'll be available this evening.

Have a great day!

Blessings... Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...